Are you our next sales star? We’re looking for a Global Sales Director to join our team at WARM (World Airplay Radio Monitor)
WARM is the first large-scale airplay monitor, built solely for the purpose of giving transparency to music entrepreneurs. It uses audio fingerprinting, AI and music recognition technology, to identify when music is played on radio stations. Using the WARM platform and app, you can monitor in real-time any song that is played on radio stations worldwide. Currently, we are monitoring more than 28.000 radio stations in more than 130 countries.
This is by far the biggest and widest radio monitoring service on the market.
About The Sales Director Role
Reporting to the CEO, you will be responsible for formulating strategies and implementation of the company’s sales objectives and to achieve the market value share, turnover, and profit of the products.
- Deliver top-line sales growth through new and existing partnerships
- To identify and develop new business opportunities through aggressive sales activities to achieve profitability goals
- To develop, manage and motivate a team of sales personnel and directs their efforts towards meeting prescribed sales targets
- Communicate regular updates on KPIs to business-wide stakeholders.
- Project ownership and collaborative oversight
- Solutions-oriented and results-driven within a rapidly changing, entrepreneurial, tech landscape.
We Are Looking For The Following
- Considerable (5+ years) experience in sales and a track record of achievement against target
- Considerable (3+ years) experience in the music industry
- Strategic sales skills with well-developed influencing and negotiating abilities
- Comfort in owning and driving a sales process from lead generation, solution mapping to contract signature
- Determination, drive and goal focused
- Ambition to join a fast growing company and make an impact
- A start-up, hands-on mentality
- Creative thinker, thinks outside the box with an entrepreneurial spirit
- Exemplary administration, organisation and communication skills
- Willingness to work across time-zones
If you have any questions please feel free to contact Claudia G. Olano at email@example.com.
Please send us your cover letter and CV.